Indian Army Rally Maharashtra 2021 Indian Army organize Recruitment Rally 2021 in Maharashtra Recruitment Rally for Maharashtra Ahmednagar Pune Region 2020-21 Bharti Sena Rally Indian Army Open rally Maharashtra 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally Maharashtra 2021
Indian Army Rally Maharashtra 2021
Latest Updated On 16.Jan.2021:- Indian Army Recruitment Department Has released the ARO KOLHAPUR, GOA Army Rally Official Notification… Online Registrations will be Started From 17-Jan-2021 To 20-Feb-2021 for Soldier Gen Duty, Sol. Technical and Other various Posts… Candidates can check Detailed Information Through the Given Link Below…
Today the Indian Army has three important wings Land Force, Air Force, and Naval Force. The supreme commander of all the three wings is the President of India. They all have their separate commanders. The Life of the Army Personnel is full of thrills and Luxuries too. But they have the only mission to protect their Nation from External and Internal danger. Basically, the Army protects the activities of the border.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
Those candidates who want to join the Indian Army has very good opportunities. Indian Army is going to conduct the Recruitment rally in Maharashtra very soon. The Recruitment rally will be in Ahmednagar and Nanded Region. The candidates need to arrive at their respective Rally center. The Application date and Rally Commencing time is given in the following Table:-
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Indian Army Rally Schedule Maharashtra 2021
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Notification|
|At SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY, KOLHAPUR||Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Sangli, Ratnagiri, and Sindhudurg districts of Maharashtra State and North Goa & South Goa of Goa State||17 January 2021 To 20 February 2021||05 March 2021 To 24 March 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||Cl 10th /Matric pass with Min 45% mks in aggregate and Min 33% in each subject.||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Soldier Technical (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)||(a) Sol Tech 10+2/Intermediate Exam passes in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject. (b) Sol Tech (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Bookkeeping in Class 12th is mandatory.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Sepoy Pharma (Army Medical Corps)||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with a minimum of 50% marks and registered with the State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.||19- 25 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary (Remount Veterinary Corps)||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
(All Arms except Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper)
|i) 10th Simple Pass.
ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
(Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper)
|i) 8th Simple Pass.
ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers)||BA / B Sc with Maths. Must have also passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.||20-25 Yrs|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms)||As per the Notification.||25-34 Yrs|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Catering (Army Service Corps)||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.||21-27 Yrs|
|Havildar Education(Army Education Corps)||Group X – MA/M Sc/MCA or BA/B Sc/BCA/B Sc (IT) with BEd Group Y – B Sc / BA / BCA / B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed)||20-25 Yrs|
About Admit Card:-
Indian army issued admit cards in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in to their account or the admit card will be sent to the candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admits card/ hall tickets will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Note: Indian Army Rally Maharashtra Rally Admit Card will be sent through registered email from 24 Feb 2021 to 02 Mar 2021. Candidates shall reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in Admit Card.
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the result and report the Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar, and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce a certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within the last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within the last six months (If a candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In the case of NCC Certificate holder’s relevant certificates and certificates for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at the International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photographs in a turban and without a turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Documents mentioned in Paragraphs 1 to 11 above are required in original along with one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy/printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stick in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person does this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith In Your Hard Work not in touts.
candidates can add this website ( https://sarkariaresult.com ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities on this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All-State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
For Official Website Kindly Visit: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given below. Our Team will respond to you soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When Will Conduct Indian Army Recruitment Rally Maharashtra 2021?
The Indian Army Recruitment Rally Maharashtra Will be Conducted Soon in various Districts, Candidates stay Connected with us for all the latest Official Updates.
For Which Posts Indian Army Rally Maharashtra Will be Conduct?
Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
What Is The After Process Of Army Rally Maharashtra?
After The Rally, the written exam will Be conducted.
How Can I Apply Online To Participate In Indian Army Recruitment Rally Of Maharashtra?
You can Apply Online Within The Given Dates To Participate In The Rally Maharashtra in Various Districts.
When Will be Start Application for Army Rally Recruitment Maharashtra 2021?
The Online Application will Soon Start on their Official website…
After Online Application, When Admit Card Will Sent By Email Id?
The Admit Card Will Be Sent 15 Days Before The Rally Date.
What Documents will be required for the Indian Army Recruitment Rally Maharashtra 2021?
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
* Latest passport size photographs.
* Kandi area certificate.
Other Information Will be Updated as soon as provide in the Latest Official Notification.
What is the Venue of the Indian Army Rally Recruitment Of Maharashtra?
The army Rally Venue Will be Released Soon in the Latest Official Notification.