Indian Army Rally Karnataka 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally Kozhikode Schedule 2021 in Karnataka Recruitment Rally for Karnataka Vijayapura Madikere Kodagu Region 2021 Sena Bharti Rally Upcoming & Latest Notification for Karnataka CALICUT Bharti Sena Rally 2021 Bharti Sena Bharti Latest Schedule in Karnataka 2021
Indian Army Rally Karnataka 2021
Latest Updated On 30.Jan.2021:- Indian Has Released A Notification Regarding ARO MANGALORE, BELGAUM, CALICUT, TRIVANDRUM (KARNATAKA) Recruitment Rally Notification for Sepoy Pharma Eligible Male Candidates of 07 Districts of Kerala… Candidates can check more information below…
Gift and experience affect the growth of an institution. Fighting four major wars, insurgency and other low-intensity wars have indeed made the Indian Army an eminently and efficient battle trained, War Machine. Changing times bring changing needs. The Indian Army has the World’s Second largest power to escort the country with sincerity. The Indian Army always gives Opportunities to the Youth of India to serve their Country. Indian Army has many Wings like Medical Wing, Educational Wings technical Wings, and Non-Technical Also.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
There is very good news for those aspirants who want to join the Indian Army. Recently Indian Army has released the Rally Schedule. The rally will also schedule in Karnataka. All the candidates are advised to check their District Name and allotted Venue of Rally. Those candidates who have not their district name in the rally schedule can not participate in the Rally. The Rally schedule is given below:-
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
Indian Army Rally Schedule Karnataka 2021
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Download Notification|
|at Udupi (Karnataka) (Venue will be intimated later)||11 districts of Karnataka i.e Bagalkot, Vijayapura, Dharwad, Uttar Kannada, Dakshina Kannada, Udupi, Davanagere, Gadag, Haveri, Chikmagalur, and Shivamogga||28 Jan 2021 to 13 Mar 2021.||01 Mar 2021 to 31 Mar 2021||[ Download Advt.(4) PDF ]|
|t Udupi (Karnataka)|
(Venue will be intimated later).
|Belgaum, Raichur, Bidar, Koppal, Gulbarga, and Yadgir||28 Jan 2021 to 13 Mar 2021||01 Mar 2021 to 31 Mar 2021||[ Download Advt.(3) PDF ]|
(Venue will be intimated later).
|Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Tumkur, Mandya, Mysore, Bellary, Chamarajanagar, Ramanagara, Kodagu, Kolar, Chikaballapura, Hassan, and Chitradurga||28 Jan 2021 to 13 Mar 2021||01 Mar 2021 to 31 Mar 2021||[ Download Advt.(2) PDF ]|
|Udupi (Karnataka) (Venue will be intimated later)||Calicut, Kasaragod, Palakkad, Malapuram, Wayanad, Thrissur, Kannur, and UTs of Mahe & Lakshadweep||28 Jan 2021 to 13 Mar 2021||01 Mar 2021 to 31 Mar 2021||[ Download Advt.(1) PDF ]|
|Informed Later…||Belgaum, Bidar, Gulbarga, Koppal, Raichur, and Yadgir||05 December 2020 to 18 January 2021.||01 February to 31 March 2021 (exact dates will be|
confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation)
|[ Download PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Sepoy ‘D’ Pharma||10+2/ Intermediate exam pass and qualified in ‘D’ Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in ‘B’ Pharma with 50% marks and registered with the State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.||19 – 25|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||(a) SSLC/Matric with 45% marks|
in aggregate and 33% in each
(b) For boards following grading
the system, minimum of D grade (33-40
marks) in individual subjects or
the grade which contains 33% and
the overall aggregate of C2 grade.
|17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Soldier Technical (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)||(a) Sol Tech 10+2/Intermediate Exam passes in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject. (b) Sol Tech (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Bookkeeping in Class 12th is mandatory.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)||10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Sepoy Pharma (Army Medical Corps)||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India. An individual qualified in B Pharma with a minimum of 50% marks and registered with the State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.||19- 25 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary (Remount Veterinary Corps)||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
(All Arms except Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper)
|i) 10th Simple Pass.|
ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
(Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper)
|i) 8th Simple Pass.|
ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers)||BA / B Sc with Maths. Must have also passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.||20-25 Yrs|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms)||As per the Notification.||25-34 Yrs|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Catering (Army Service Corps)||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.||21-27 Yrs|
|Havildar Education(Army Education Corps)||Group X – MA/M Sc/MCA or BA/B Sc/BCA/B Sc (IT) with BEd Group Y – B Sc / BA / BCA / B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed)||20-25 Yrs|
Minimum Physical Qualification Required
|Category||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (mc)|
|Sepoy ‘D’ Pharma||165||As per the chart attached at Apple-dix ‘A’ & available on the Indian Army website.||77|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test:-
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull-ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||‘D’ Pharma needs to qualify in PFT|
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
Medical Test (At Rally Site):-
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated Military Hospital within 14 days of the referral and report back to RO (HQ), Bangalore for the issue of Admit Card for CEE, in the case declared FIT.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. The location, date, and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit cards for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit cards for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
About Admit Card:-
Indian army issued admit cards in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in to their account or admit card will be sent to the candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admits card/ hall tickets will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Note : Indian Army Recruitment Rally CALICUT, Karnataka Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail 7 to 10 days before the rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the result and report to Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have a qualified physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar, and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce a certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If a candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In the case of NCC Certificate holder’s relevant certificates and certificates for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at the International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photographs in a turban and without a turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Single Bank Account, PAN Card, and AADHAR Card. Single Bank account, PAN Card & AADHAR Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowance and other social benefits scheme.
Note : Candidates are required to bring their mobile number linked with Aadhar Card to verify details at rally site. All candidates will produce a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate and No Risk Certificate at rally site. Format attach as per Appendix ‘D’ & ‘E’. Asymptomatic certificate should have been issued with 48 hrs prior to the rally reporting day.
Documents mentioned in Paragraphs 1 to 11 above are required in original along with one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy/printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stick in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person does this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith In Your Hard Work not in touts.
candidates can add this website ( https://sarkariaresult.com ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities on this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All-State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
For Official Website Kindly Visit: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given Below. Our Team will respond you soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When Will Conduct Indian Army Rally Bharti CALICUT Karnataka 2021?
The Indian Army Recruitment Rally Karnataka Will be Conducted From 01 Mar 2021 to 31 Mar 2021 in various Districts.
For Which Posts Indian Army Rally Karnataka Will Conducted?
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for all eligible Male candidates. the Sepoy Pharma, Posts are Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesmen 10TH Pass, Soldier Tradesmen 8TH Pass, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistance Veterinary.
What is The After Process Of Karnataka Army Rally?
After The Rally Written exam Will Be Conducted for the Army Recruitment.
After Online Application, When Admit Card Will Sent By Email?
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent to candidates registered e-mail 15 days before the commencement of the rally.
What Is the Minimum Age To Participate in the Army Recruitment Rally 2021 Karnataka?
Age Limits Are Different According to the Various Posts & Categories, Candidates can Check Detailed Age Limit Through Our Post…
What is the Venue, Date, Location of the Indian Army Rally Recruitment Of Karnataka?
Indian Army Recruitment Rally will be Conduct at Udupi (Karnataka) (Venue will be intimated later).
What is the Official Website link to Apply Online for Karnataka Army Rally?
Candidates can Check Apply through this Link: Apply HERE