Indian Army Rally Andhra Pradesh 2021 AP Army Rally Schedule 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally Andhra Pradesh 2021 Andhra Pradesh Sena Bharti Rally Indian Army Recruitment Rally for Various District in AP Region 2021 Sena Bharti Rally 2021 Indian Army Rally Bharti in Andhra Pradesh District wise 2021
Indian Army Rally Andhra Pradesh 2021
Latest Updated On 19-March-2021 :– Indian Army has Release The Official Notification For Army Recruitment Rally Seven Districts of Andhra Pradesh State. Online Registration will be Open from 17 Mar 2021 to 30 Apr 2021 On their Official Website, Candidates Can Check Details Below…
About Indian Army:-
Indian Army is the Land Based Branch and the Largest Component of Indian Armed Forces. The President Of India serves as the supreme commander of the Indian Army and it is commanded by Chief of Army Staff Who is a Four Star General. The Indian Army possesses the Second position in the world because of its No. of Personnel.
Indian Army Rally Recruitment:-
Indian Army is going to conduct Rally Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh in Various District. Recruitment rally will be conducted on differ dates in differ district. Candidate can check and get more information given with the below table. This table is direct way to get any kind of Rally Bharti In Andhra Pradesh. This Table is very useful thing for those candidate who want to apply in Indian Army and Belongs to Andhra Pradesh. Candidate can check here All the Rally in Andhra Pradesh in any District. With the Help of this post candidates no need for go to the any other website. So It is advisable to All candidates to keep in touch with our website for latest updates…
Recruitment Categories :-
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery , Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
About Selection Process :-
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Medical Test.
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
Recruitment Rally schedule in Andhra Pradesh:-
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Notification PDF|
Reddy (B R) Stadium, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
|Seven Districts of Andhra Pradesh i.e. Guntur, Prakasam, Kurnool, Anantapur, Cuddapah, Nellore,
|17 Mar 2021 To 30 Apr 2021.||16 May 2021 To 30 May 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]
|At Telangana Sports School, Hakimpet (Telangana)||Six districts of Andhra Pradesh State i.e. Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and one District of U.T Puducherry i.e Yanam||30 Jan 2021 To 28 Feb 2021||05 Mar 2021 to 24 Mar 2021||[ Download Advt.(2) PDF ]|
|At Telangana Sports School, Hakimpet (Telangana)||Seven Districts of Andhra Pradesh State i.e. Guntur,
Prakasam, Kurnool, Anantapur, Cuddapah, Nellore and Chittoor.
|30 Jan 2021 to 28 Feb 2021||05 Mar 2021 to 24 Mar 2021||[ Download Advt.( PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Soldier Pharma||19 – 25||01 Oct 1995 to 01 Oct 2001||10+2/Intermediate Examination pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject|
Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by State/UT Govt, AICTE, CBSE and NIOs only will be considered.
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 166 CM, But For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM and For The Soldier technical Post it iS 165 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight. But For The Soldier Tradesmen, The Required Weight Is 48 Kg.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion) But For The Soldier Tradesmen, The Required Chest Measurement Is 76 CM( +5 CM Expansion).
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
|1.||1.6 KM Run.||Upto 5 Min 30 Secs – Group – I
5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins 45 Secs – Group – II.
|Group-I : 60 Marks
Group-II : 48 Marks
|2.||Beam (Pull Ups)||10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks
8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks
7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks
6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
Less than 06 – Fail
|Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.|
|3.||9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify.||—|
|4.||Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify.||—|
Note. The above are minimum prescribed standards and do not guarantee selection as a right to candidates achieving them, Final selection will be based on merit position of the candidates.
- (I) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- (II) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT.
Note : Medical Exam of Candidates. Primary medical examination will be carried out with effect from 06 Mar 2021 onward at the Rally Site.
Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(i) CEE will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(ii) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(iii) Admit Card for the CEE for the review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at designated hospital.
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Note : Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category. Choose wisely before applying.
How to Apply Online For Andhra Pradesh Rally :-
Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Click on Apply /Login link in JCO/OR enrolment.
Click on Registration
Click on Continue
Fill up details
Under Already registration Enter Login details
Click Apply on Category You are Eligible
Read Instruction ➔ Continue
Fill in Personal information ➔ Save & Continue
Enter Communication Details ➔ Save & Continue
Enter Non Dispensation / Sports / NCC Details ➔ Save & Continue
Enter Education Details ➔ Add
Click on the Add Education certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects
Continue Enter Marks of All Subjects ➔ Continue
Now you can see Summary of Your Information
Successful Submission of application
Roll No is generated by the system
Login 10-15 Days Prior to 1st day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card
About Indian Army Rally Admit Card:-
Indian army issued admit card in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in their account or admit card will be sent to candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admit card/ hall ticket will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Note : Indian Army Recruitment Rally Andhra Pradesh Admit cards will be issued online after 01 May 2021. Candidates are requested to bring their admit card, application & documents mentioned in the admit card at the rally site.
About Andhra Pradesh Army Rally Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check the result and report to Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Documents Mentioned Above Are Required In Original Along With One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested Photocopy / Printout Of Education Certificate Obtained From The Internet Duly Attested By The School Principal Will Be Accepted At The Rally Site For Candidates Whose Original Certificates Have Not Been Received From The Concerned Education Board After Declaration Of The Result Or For Candidates Who Have Deposited Their Certificates In Some Other Institute Where They Might Be Undergoing Some Professional Course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith In Your Hard Work not on touts.
candidates can add this website ( https://sarkariaresult.com ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply Here|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All-State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Download Admit card||Available Soon|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given below. Our Team will respond to you soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Indian Army Recruitment Rally Andhra Pradesh Will Conduct From 16 May 2021 to 30 May 2021 at Bhramananda Reddy (B R) Stadium, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
Candidates need to Apply Online Within The Given Dates To Participate In The Rally of Andhra Pradesh. Date are mentioned in our post.
The army Rally Will be conducted at Bhramananda Reddy (B R) Stadium, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) from 16 may 2021. Check Detailed Information in the Post Above.
The Online Application will be Started from 17 Mar 2021 to 30 Apr 2021 on their Official Website, Candidates can Also Apply Through the Given Link in Our Post.