IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Sales Officer post – Eligibility Criteria, Job Description and Online Application link Given – IDFC First bank has released a recruitment notification for the post of Bank Officer-Household. Job Location is Bangalore, Karnataka. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment via online mode only. candidates who can competed graduation can apply. Check out the entire post for brief description about eligibility criteria. Official Notification and Online Application link Given at the end of the post.
IDFC First bank Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||IDFC First Bank|
|Name of the post||Sales Officer – Savings Account|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
Sales Officer Eligibility Criteria at IDFC bank
- Candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline form recognized university.
- Applicant should have minimum 0 to 4 years of experience in released field.
Sales Officer Job Description in bank
- Sales Officer entails direct customer interaction and is responsible for business acquisition of savings accounts for a designated branch.
- Role Bearer is responsible for explaining and selling banking products to customers and acting as a link between customers and bank.
- The role bearer has a responsibility to support Sales Manager in catchment mapping, customer feedback and identifying and converting potential opportunities.
- Candidate should drive client acquisition, deepening customer relationships and capitalizing on lifetime value in each relationship to achieve larger organizational goals.
Sales Officer Roles and Responsibilities at IDFC Bank
- Sales Officer is responsible for Acquisition of NTB Savings account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area.
- Candidates should ensure acquisition of high-quality savings accounts in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix.
- Applicant is responsible for Proactive registration and activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels.
- Candidate should Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analysing transaction banking needs of the customer.
- Sales Officer should constantly provide regular feedback to SM / RM on opportunities and customer needs
- Ensure adherence to selling norms and SOPs defined by the organization
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Bank’s policy
- Sales Officer should collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer to ensure customer centricity.
How to apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of IDFC First Bank.
- Go to careers page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Read all the job description and click apply.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Then submit it on or before 14.06.2021
What is the educational qualification required to apply for IDFC First Bank recruitment 2021?
Candidates should have completed graduation to apply for the sales officer post at IDFC First bank recruitment 2021.
Can fresher apply for the post of Sales Officer post at IDFC First Bank recruitment 2021?
Yes, fresher can also apply for the post of Sales Officer post at IDFC First Bank recruitment 2021.
What is the job location for the post of sales officer at IDFC First bank recruitment 2021?
Selected candidate for the post of bank officer will get placement in Bangalore, Karnataka.