IDBI Bank Career 2021 IDBI Bank Recruitment Online Application for Various Posts in IDBI Bank Current Jobs in IDBI bank Latest Jobs Notification check full vacancies details apply here IDBI Bank Information Technology IT Sector Vacancies 2021 IDBI Bank Career
IDBI Bank Career 2021
Latest Update On 25-01-2021:- IDBI Online Application Process Of Chief Data Officer, Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance, Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels), Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital) Posts Will be Started from 18-01-2021 to 01-02-2021. Candidates can check more information given below…………….
IDBI Bank is an Indian government-owned financial service company, formerly known as Industrial Development Bank of India, headquartered in Mumbai, India. IDBI Bank Ltd. is a Universal Bank with its operations driven by a cutting edge core Banking IT platform. The Bank offers personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients in the retail and corporate banking arena through its large network of Branches and ATMs, spread across the length and breadth of India.
It is currently the 10th largest development bank in the world in terms of reach, with 2713 ATMs, 1562 branches, including one overseas branch in Dubai, and 1013 centers, including two overseas centers in Singapore & Beijing. IDBI Bank is on a par with nationalized banks and the SBI Group as far as government ownership is concerned. It is one of the 26 commercial banks owned by the Government of India. IDBI bank is considered as govt of India owned bank.
|IDBI Bank Ltd. IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai 400005. Toll-Free No. 1800-200-1947 1800-22-1070|
► IDBI Bank (Formerly Industrial Development Bank of India) make Recruitment for various Post like Specialist Officer, Security Officer & other Posts like Clerk PO from time to time/ whenever it’s needed. All Candidates are advised to be in touch with IDBI Official website (www.idbi.com) for Latest Job Recruitment disclose by IDBI.
Dear Banking Aspirants, We will bring Information about the Latest Job Notification issued by IDBI Bank at the Top of the Table given below. You just need to require Keep Visit this page from time to time for the Latest Job Updates in IDBI.
Current Job Vacancy:-
IDBI Bank Career
|Posts||Vacancy (For Unreserved Only)|
|Chief Data Officer||01|
|Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance||01|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)||01|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital)||01|
Max. Age (as of 01.01.2021) is 45 Years
3 years (extendable up to 5 years)
Annual CTC (Approx.):-
₹40.00 lac to ₹45.00 lac
|Chief Data Officer||Full-time Master or Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline or graduate in science along with MCA from a University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bodies.|
|Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance||Same as Given Above|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)||Same as Given Above|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital)||Same as Given Above|
|Posts||Post Qualification Work Experience (as of 01.01.2021)|
|Chief Data Officer||Overall IT experience of 18 to 20 years, preferably in Banks, out of which 8 to 10 years working in IT Projects on Data warehouse/ Data Governance|
|Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance||Overall IT experience of 18 to 20 years, preferably in Banks, out of which 8 to 10 years working in IT Projects on Project Management/ IT Audit/ IT risk management or similar compliance functions.|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)||Overall IT experience of 18 to 20 years, preferably in Banks, out of which 8 to 10 years working in IT projects related to banking channels such as Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking/ ATM/ Payment systems/ Cards/ UPI/ IMPS/ Wallets/ POS.|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital)||Overall IT experience of 18 to 20 years, preferably in Banks, out of which 8 to 10 years working in IT Projects related to Digital Technologies such as Cloud/ APIs/ DevOps/ Innovation (AI/ ML/ Blockchain/ RPA/ Bots, etc.)/web applications using latest technologies.|
The selection process will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted with the application. Only such candidates will be called for a Personal Interview (PI).
List of Documents to be produced at the time of PI (as applicable):
- Print out the original and valid Interview Call Letter
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point 7 below.
- Mark sheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications.
- Work Experience: For the Past employer: Relieving Letters and Experience Certificate from the past employer and for the present employer: Experience certificate, Offer Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s) mentioning the functional area of experience. The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with the designation if any. In case the same is not mentioned in either the experience certificate or Relieving letter, a bonafide experience certificate is required mentioning the experience of the candidate in the desired functional area along with the duration. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Govt. Offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of the interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.
NOTE: Inability to produce any of the above-mentioned documents (both original and attested copy) at the time of interview will render the candidates ineligible for the selection. No documents shall be directly sent to the Bank by candidates before or after the interview.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are required to send their application to “[email protected]” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line.
- Intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the application form. If candidates do not receive the email / SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their application has not been successfully registered.
- An application that is incomplete in any respect such as without a photograph and signature uploaded in the application form will not be considered valid.
- Any information submitted by a candidate in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/ she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
At the time of PI, the original call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified concerning his/ her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the PI. The ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this recruitment project/ process.
Important Dates for:-
|Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online||18.01.2021|
|Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online||01.02.2021|
Important Link Area for IDBI Bank Careers 2021
For all updates regarding Banks Recruitment & Further Process, Keep in touch with our Leading Job Portal (https;//sarkariaresult.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get latest Updates.