ICMR – National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Contract Technical Assistant for filling up 1 vacancy. If you are interested in this recruitment then submit the application form. Aspirants have to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date is 3.6.2021.
So, complete the process of enrolling within those dates only. Have a look at the complete data mentioned on this page to know more details. ICMR NIRTH Recruitment and eligibility details such as qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply are given below in our blog. Refer this blog for more updates.
NIRTH Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||ICMR – National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH)|
|Name of the post||Technical Assistant|
|No of vacancies||1|
Eligibility Criteria for NIRTH Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should be a Graduate in Life Science subject relevant to the present need with three years work experience. Or Master degree in the relevant subjects.
- Aspirants should have Experience in sample collection from human. Sample processing, Experience in COVID-19 diagnosis, Knowledge of computer applications.
ICMR- NIRTH Age Limit:
Candidates should have maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceed 30 years as on the closing last date of receipt of applications. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
NIRTH Technical Assistant Salary:
The candidates will get the salary for the post of Technical Assistant is Rs. 31, 000 per month. The consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
ICMR – NIRTH Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on the interview. The interview for the post will be held through video conferencing for which the specific date and time slot will be intimated through return email.
- Shortlisted candidates will only be called for interview, through video conferencing. Selected candidates will be provisionally appointed subject to submission of all documents (in original) for scrutiny and Verification.
How to apply for the post of ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website
- Check careers or recruitment.
- Download the application form from the webpage.
- Filled the application form correctly and attached the required documents and photocopies.
- Send to the given mail id [email protected] latest by 03/06/2021 (17:30 hours).
What is the last date for apply to the post of ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should submit their application PDF before or on 3.6.2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website. Refer above steps for apply.
The salary for the post is Rs 31,000 per month.