How to Prepare for Bihar Police SI Exam 2019-20 Important Exam Preparation Tips for Bihar Police SI Exam 2019-20 Strategy Tips & Trick to Crack Bihar Police Sub Inspector Exam 2019 बिहार पुलिस उप निरीक्षक भर्ती की तैयारी कैसे करें Important Topics for Bihar Police SI Exam 2019 Latest Information for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Exam 2019-20 Study Plan for Bihar Police SI Exam 2019 Bihar Police SI Written Exam Preparation Tips 2019 Preparation Tips For Bihar SI 2019 Bihar Police SI Topics & Tips 2019 How To Crack Bihar Police SI Exam? How to Attempt Bihar Police SI Exam
How to Prepare for Bihar Police SI Exam 2019-20
Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has Recently Announced the Recruitment of 2446 Posts of Sub Inspector (SI). A Large Number of Candidates Waiting for this Recruitment Filled Their Online Application Form. The Process of Application Submission Will is Started Soon. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
In this article, we will discuss the Easiest way to crack the Bihar Police SI Exam. We will also take a look at the Detailed Exam Pattern and Syllabus of the Bihar Police Sub Inspector.
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Online Written Examination (Preliminary Exam & Main Examination)
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Online Written Examination
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam shall be conducted in two phases i.e. preliminary and main examination.
- The Pre Exam will be of Minimum 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration of the Pre Exam will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for every wrong answer.
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|General Knowledge||100 Question||200 Marks|
- Those Candidates Who Score Less than 30% Will be Disqualified.
- The main written examination shall comprise of two papers
- Each Paper will be of 02 Hours Time Duration.
- In Paper – I, There will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in the General Hindi Section….
- In Paper – II, There will be 100 Questions with 200 Marks in General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Indian Geography, Mathematics & Mental Ability.
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|I||General Hindi||100 Question||200 Marks|
|II||General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test||100 Question||200 Marks|
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for every wrong answer.
Important Tips For Bihar Police Sub Inspector Exam:
Bihar Police SI General Hindi Tips:
- Level of General Hindi Will is Based on the Candidate’s Last Education Qualification.
- This Section Will be of 100 Questions.
- It is often seen that candidates seem this less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking if proper preparation time is given to Hindi.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave the General Hindi part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in the written exam.
Important Topics: पैसेज, पत्र लेखन, शब्द जानकारी, शब्दों का उपयोग, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची, एक शब्द सब्स्टीट्यूशन, वाक्य शुद्धि, मुहावरों के वाक्यांशों से प्रश्न और उत्तर।, अलंकार, समास, रस, संधियां, तद्भव तत्सम, लोकोक्तियाँ ।
Bihar Police SI General Knowledge Tips:
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Knowledge of National & International Level.
Important Topics: Indian Constitution, Aim of Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles, Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments, All India Service, Information about social Law related to women, children, Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment, Wild Life Conservation, Human Rights, Traffic Rules, National Security Issues, Principle of Crime Punishment, Right of Self Defence, General Knowledge about Law, GK of surrounding, Society Questions, Current affairs India & International., Scientific Progress, Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books Script, Capital Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
- Make Sure Candidates who are going to give this exam they should have proper knowledge of Current Events which is happening in India as well as the world.
- For Current Events please read the daily newspaper.
- Candidates should have proper knowledge about World Events, Important Submits and Important persons who are in the news in previous days.
Bihar Police SI Numerical & Mental Ability Test Tips:
Questions on Numerical & Mental Ability will be simple, of a level that an average Intermediate will be in a position to answer comfortably.
- In this Section, the Question Will be Related to the Numerical & Mental Ability Test from 12th Standard.
Numerical Aptitude:- Number System, Simplification, Decimal & Fraction, HCF LCM, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Partnership, Time & Work, Distance, Use of Table & Graph, Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
Mental Ability Test:- Logical Diagrams, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Codification, Perception Test, Word formation Test, Letter and number series, Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Letter and number coding, Direction sense Test, Logical interpretation of data, Forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meanings.
Bihar Police SI Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Test of Reasoning Tips:
Aptitude is the section that plays the final role in the Marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who Score in this section have fair chances to score high in this exam.
- This Section Includes the Question From Mental Aptitude, IQ, and Reasoning Ability.
- This Section Will be of 40 Questions.
Mental Aptitude Test:- Public Interest, Law & Order, Communal Harmony, Crime Control, Rule of Law, Ability of Adaptability, Professional Information (Basic level), Police System, Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order, Basic Law, Interest in Profession, Mental Toughness, Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged & Gender sensitivity.
Intelligence Quotient Test:- Relationship and Analogy Test, Spotting out the dissimilar, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense Test, Blood Relation, Problems based on the alphabet, Time sequence test, Venn Diagram, and chart type test, Mathematical ability Test, Arranging in order.
Test of Reasoning:- Analogies, Similarities & Differences, Space visualization, Problem-solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
- Give more priority to the important topics.
- During the exam preparation, Make the study notes.
- Revise all the important topic many times.
After you complete the syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & Sufficient time duration. It helps you to guide towards your weak points. In the last five days focus on your weak points.
For the Latest updates about Bihar, PoliceSI Exam visit regularly our website (https://sarkariaresult.com) & Bookmark this site.
Important Link Area :
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query regarding this post. We will try our best to answer your Query.