Haryana Police SI Syllabus 2021 Haryana SSC SI Exam Syllabus 2021 Haryana SSC Group C Exam Syllabus 2020 HSSC Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2019 – 2021 Haryana Police Sub Inspector Selection Process 2020 Haryana SSC Advt. No. 06/2019 Syllabus Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern 2020 Download pdf
Haryana Police SI Syllabus 2020
Advertisement No: 06/2019:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently announced the Recruitment of 400 Posts of Sub Inspector. Many Interested Candidates Filled their Online Application form. The Process of Submitting Online Application form is Commenced from the Date 12.06.2019 & Conducted till the Date 26.06.2019. Here the Details about the Detailed Recruitment are Provided in the Below Table.
Many interested & Eligible Candidates Filled their Application form & now they are waiting for their Exam. The HSSC will conduct the Exam for the above vacant posts. Soon the Date of the Examination will be Announce on the Official Website. Students More Details are as Provided Below.
Note : The HSSC Will Soon Release Their Exam Dates For Sub Inspector Posts. Candidates Stay Connected with Official Website for All Latest Announcement…
Written Examination Date :– Announced Later >>
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams get too tougher. Candidates facing the critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of the Sub Inspector Exam conducting by Haryana SSC.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission Will Complete the SI Recruitment Based on the Following Selection Process:-
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
Knowledge Test (Written) :
Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern is as follows :
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of objective type, multiple-choice questions.
- Knowledge Test Will be of eighty (80) marks.
- The Knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having hundred (100)multiple-choice questions of o.g 0.8 marks each.
- The test shall be of ninety(90) minutes duration.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in English as well as in Hindi.
- The test paper shall include questions on General Studies, General Science, current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades, etc.
- There shall be at least (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computers.
- The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person who has graduated from a recognized University for the post of Sub Inspector.
Note : All the Candidates Can Attempt Free Online Mock Test for Haryana Police SI & Constable Exam Preparation, These Mock Test are Completely based on Latest Exam Pattern, which is help to make your Practice Easier. By Practicing these Online Mock Tests, you can get the Highest Marks in the examination.. Try it Now By Clicking on the Link Button >>
Haryana Police SI Syllabus:-
Haryana Police SI Syllabus will be as follows :
General Studies – In this objective of questions about general knowledge of the surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries, Culture, Geography, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Political series of Country, Five-Year Plan, Contribution of Haryana in National Movement.
Agriculture – Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture, Fruits & Vegetable, Crop Production, Soil, Fertility, Fertilizing, Irrigation and Damage, Weed/Pests Control, Types of Crops, Soil & Land, Horticulture, Plantation and Deforestation, etc.
Animal Husbandry – Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance, Animal breeds, the importance of animal, Livestock farming, Dairy, diseases, and symptoms in animal, etc.
Reasoning – It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, problem-solving, relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts, and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns, etc.
Current Affairs – Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. The focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
Numerical Ability – The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
General Science – These tests are designed to test the knowledge and competencies for scientific methodology concepts, principles, techniques and physics, chemistry, life sciences (Biology), the earth/space sciences, technologies, etc Physical Screening Test (PST) :
- Candidates Equalling Seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each Category Shall be Declared to Have Qualified the Knowledge Test (KT).
- Physical Screening Test (PST) Will be Only Qualifying in Nature.
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||06 minutes|
|Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||05 minutes|
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) :
Scrutiny of Documents :
Education (maximum 07 marks): 04 Marks for the candidate with higher education i.e. a Graduation degree in Law, Computer Engineering/Science, Forensic Medicine, Forensic Science, Police Science and Criminology (which-take 04 or more years after 10+2 to get a specialized degree) issued from a recognized university and additional three (03) marks for a Post Graduate degree in any of the aforementioned streams issued from a recognized university. Candidates with a Post Graduate degree in any stream other than the ones mentioned above shall get no extra marks. However, the candidates having a degree over and above their post-Graduation e.g. M.Phil or Ph.D. in streams other than the ones mentioned above will get an additional three (03) marks
(II) NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks): Candidates having NCC certificate of A, B or C, level shall get 01, 02, and 03 marks respectively.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the Official website of HSSC and visit this Page HSSC Exam Syllabus. Also, the Candidates Can Bookmark (https://sarkariaresult.com) us for regular updates regarding the Exam, Syllabus & Other Related Information.
Important Links For Haryana Police SI Syllabus
|Admit Card||Download Haryana Police SI Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed Haryana Police SI Recruitment|
Candidates can share their queries related to this post in the below comment box. We will try to assist you at our best.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Selection Process of Haryana Police SI Recruitment?
– Knowledge Test (Written)
– Physical Screening Test (PST)
– Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
– Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
Can I Get Detailed Syllabus of Haryana Police Sub Inspector Exam?
We Already Provided the Detailed Syllabus in Our Post. You Can Check every single Information About the syllabus from Above.
The Haryana Police Si Written Exam Will Be In Hindi / English Or Both Language?
The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in English as well as in Hindi.
What Will Be The Total Marks Of HSSC Police SI Written Exam?
Written Knowledge Test Will be of eighty (80) marks.
What is Haryana Police SI Syllabus for Written Exam?
The test paper shall include questions on General Studies, General Science, current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades, etc.
When Will Written Examination Will Start For HSSC Police Sub-Inspector 400 Vacancies?
The HSSC Will Soon Release Their Exam Dates For Sub Inspector 400 Posts Recruitment. Candidates Stay Connected with Official Website for All Latest Announcement…
Is there any Negative Marking in Haryana Police Constable Exam?
0.25 mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer. This can also be changed, please confirm it at the time of Examination.
What is the Physical Test Syllabus for Haryana Police SI Post?
In Physical Test Height, Chest Will be Measured & Race, Long Jump, High Jump Will be Conducted.
What is the Minimum Height for Haryana Police Sub-Inspector?
170 Centimetre for General Category
168 Centimetre for Eligible Reserve Categories.
What Is the Exam Pattern of Haryana Police SI Examination 2020?
Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern is given below :
– All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of objective type, multiple-choice questions.
– Knowledge Test Will be of eighty (80) marks.
– The Knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having hundred (100)multiple-choice questions of o.g 0.8 marks each.
– Test shall be of ninety(90) minutes duration.
– The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in English as well as in Hindi.
– The test paper shall include questions on General Studies, General Science, current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades, etc.
– There shall be at least (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computers.
– The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person who has graduated from a recognized University for the post of Sub Inspector.
What is the PET/PMT Physical Test Syllabus for Haryana Police SI Vacancies?
Candidates can Check Details of the Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test on Our Post, Go to the Given Link to get Complete Information about Physical Tests …
Can I Get Mock Test for Harayana Police SI?
Here is the Free Mock Test – https://www.monoclass.com/haryana-police-mock-test-practice-set-hssc-online-exam/