DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2021 RAC Online Application Form 2021 DRDO RAC Online Application Form 2021 for 167 Posts of Scientist/ Engineer Apply Online for DRDO Scientist and Engineer Job Vacancy 2021 Check Eligibility Criteria Fill Online Application Form
DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2021
Latest Update Dated 08.04.2021: DRDO Will Soon Start the Recruitment Process of 800 Scientist Posts….. Candidates Can Check more Details from Below Image….
RAC invites online applications from graduate engineers and post graduates in Science including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.infor recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), in Level-10 (7thCPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments(inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs.80,000/-p.m. at the present metro city rate.
DRDO Details of Vacancy :
Scientist B – 800 Posts
Candidates may however note that the crucial date for determining the age limit will remain the same as the closing date notified earlier i.e. 10th July 2021
|UR/ EWS||28 yrs|
|SC/ ST||33 yrs|
Relaxation in upper age limit (As per Govt rules):
- Upto 10 years for PwD (HH) and PwD(OH) candidates in the *marked disciplines.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres only if a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-servicemen including Ex SSCOs/ECOs as per rules in vogue.
|Subject/ Discipline||Education Qualification|
|Electronics & Communication Engineer|
|Computer Science & Engineer|
|Material Science & Engineer / Metallurgical Engineer|
@ : Candidates due to appear for the NET exam of June 2021may also apply subject to a declaration (as per format available at RAC website)that they have submitted their applications for writing the June 2021 NET(online). These candidates will have to submit their NET score card/certificate within fifteen days of the declaration of NET June 2021 results.
Level-10 (7thCPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs.80,000/-p.m. at the present metro city rate.
Application Fee :
General (UR), EWSand OBC malecandidates are required to pay a non-refundable non-transferable application fee of Rs100/- (Rs. One Hundred only)payable onlineonly. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwDand women candidates.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website.
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online. The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates, the details of the application fee payment (if not exempted) and lock the application before submission of the same.
- Candidates in Govt. service or in Govt. owned organisations should submit theirapplications online directly to the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). However,such candidates are immediately required to give due intimation to theiremployer regarding the details of the DRDO posts to which they have applied, requesting the employer to communicate to RAC directly (in case of any objection) within 30 days of the deadline for applying to the DRDO post(s). To this effect, a declaration (Please see Para 3(vi) for details) is to be uploaded by the candidate that he/she has intimated their employer that they have applied for a post in DRDO. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by RAC withholdingpermission to the candidates applying for the posts, their candidature will be liable for cancellation.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form.
- Only locked/finalised applicationsin all respectsshall be considered.
- Points to be considered while filling Application form:
- The GATE/NET paper and the subject of qualifying degreeof the candidatesmust be as per the discipline-wise table provided (Table 1).
- Candidates are advised to be careful while filling their GATE score(for Part I & II disciplines) / percentageof marksin NET(for Part III discipline),as the short listing will be based on the same filled in the application form.
- The scrutinyof applicationwill only be done for those candidates who are above the cut off of GATE score/cut-off of percentage of marks in NET, as per the norms of shortlisting specified in the advertisement. Awrongly filled GATE score or wrongly filled percentage of marks in NETmay automatically result in candidate not getting shortlisted for scrutiny purposes also.
- RAC will be verifying the GATE and NET scores of the applicants, and if the verification requires any additional information at a later stage (apart from the information sought on the application form), the same will be asked from the candidate. Failing to furnishthe required informationwhen askedwill make their candidature liable for cancellation.
Last Date: Announce Later
Important Link Area for DRDO Scientist Recruitment:
|Advertisement||Previous Year Download Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Comment Box given below. We will try to give you an Appropriate answer.
FAQ Related To DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2021
Application Dates will be Provifrf Soon.
The Candidates Must have At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology With Related Stream & GATE Qualified.
The Application Fees Is Rs. 100/-
You Can Easily Apply Through This Link