CRPF Para Medical Staff Admit Card 2021 Masalchi / Cook / Safai Karamchari / Washer Man / Table Boy / Water Carrier CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020 Releasing Date CRPF Para Medical Posts Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2020 CRPF SI ASI HC CT Written Exam Date How to Download CRPF PST / PET Call Letter 2020
CRPF Para Medical Staff Admit Card 2020
Latest Updated on 29.01.2021: CRPF Has Released PET PST Additional List For Masalchi / Cook / Safai Karamchari / Washer Man / Table Boy / Water Carrier…Download Below..
PET / PST 18 जनवरी से प्रारम्भ होंगे। इनके लिए प्रवेश पत्र भेजे जा रहे हैं ।।।।
Mob No. – 07480-262244 DIGP, ग्रुप सेंटर, CRPF, भोपाल, M.P. ई-मेल आईडी- [email protected] पर।
|Centre for PET/PST||Domicile States of Candidate||Schedule except Sundays & GHs|
|Group Centre, CRPF, Sonipat||Haryana
|14/12/20 to 05/01/21 (19 working days)|
|Group Centre, CRPF, Noida||UP
|02/01/21 to 22/01/21 (18 working days)|
|Group Centre, CRPF, Delhi||Remaining candidates who opted New Delhi
|14/12/20 to 06/01/21
(20 working days)
|Group Centre, CRPF, Hyderabad||candidates who opted Hyderabad Centre||14/12/20 to 26/12/20
(11 working days)
|Group Centre, CRPF, Guwahati||Candidates who opted Guwahati Centre||14/12/20 to 23/12/20
(09 working days)
|Group Centre, CRPF, Bantlab||candidates who opted Jammu Centre||14/12/20 to 23/12/20
(09 working days)
|Group Centre, CRPF, Allahabad||candidates who opted Prayagraj Centre||14/12/20 to 08/01/21
(22 working days)
|Group Centre-II, CRPF, Ajmer||candidates who opted Ajmer Centre||14/12/20 to 14/01/21
(27 working days)
|Group Centre, CRPF, Nagpur||candidates who opted Nagpur Centre||14/12/20 to 01/01/21
(16 working days)
|Group Centre, CRPF, Muzaffarpur||candidates who opted Muzaffarpur Centre||14/12/20 to 19/12/20
(06 working days)
|Group Centre, CRPF, Pallipuram||candidates who opted Pallipuram Centre||14/12/20 to 24/12/20
(10 working days)
CRPF ने सभी योग्य उम्मीदवारों को शारारिक मापदंड एवं कौशल / शिल्प टेस्ट हेतु प्रवेश पत्र डाक द्वारा भेजना शुरू कर दिए है. PST & Trade / Skill Test 14 दिसंबर से प्रारम्भ हो रहे है. अधिक जानकारी के लिए इस पोस्ट से जुड़े रहें ….
CRPF Para Medical PST & Trade / Skill Test Admit Card – Is Being Dispatched By Post
In case of any query candidates may contact on helpline No.011-26160255.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) had invited Offline applications for recruitment to 789 posts of Group B & Group C Non-Ministerial, Non-Gazetted, Combatised Paramedical Staff i.e. Inspector, Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector. Online Application Submission Process is Commenced from the Date 20.07.2020 to 31.08.2020. Check More Details about Recruitment from Below.
- STAGE – I:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- STAGE – II:
- Written Examination
- STAGE – III:
- Trade Test And Screening Of Documents
- STAGE – IV:
- Medical Examination
Candidates who applied Offline will be called for PST & trade / Skll Test. The dates of PST Is Given Below.
PST & Trade / Skill Date → From 14 December 2020
Written Exam Date –
20.12.2020 Announced later On
The written examination will be conducted in following cities:
- New Delhi
Admit Cards Is Beaing dispatched by post. If any candidate does not receive admit card for the examination he/she must immediately contact the helpline. Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for consideration.
How To Download CRPF Para Medical Staff Admit Card :-
- Candidates Need not to Do Anything to Download the Admit Card.
- Admit Card Will be Dispatched to the Eligible Candidates.
The candidates, whose applications will be found in order, will be issued Admit Card. The candidate will bring the Admit Card during recruitment process along with following documents:
- Certificate of date of birth (Matriculation certificate issued by the recognized education Board mentioning date of birth will only be accepted in support of date of birth)/Educational / technical / professional qualification.
- Educational (civil/technical/professional) certificates and also valid registration certificate wherever necessary.
- Any other certificate in support of additional qualification/experience etc.
- Copy/receipt of fees deposited through SBI or Post Office as the case may be.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should submit caste certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar/District Magistrate as per specimen enclosed as Appendix “B” or “C” as the case may be otherwise it will be rejected. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit a certificate in prescribed proforma mentioned in Appendix “C” regarding his/her ‘OBC status and non-creamy layer status’ issued by an authority mentioned in DOPT Office Memorandum No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. In order to ensure that candidates not eligible to get reservation, do not seek reservation, a declaration, in addition to certificate issued by the competent authority, may be submitted by the candidate seeking reservation as OBCs in the format given at Appendix “C-1”. EWS candidates should submit INCOME & ASSEST CERTIFICATE issued by an authority mentioned in DOPT Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-Estt.(Res) dated 31/01/2019.
- Four copies of recent passport size photographs duly written the name of candidate.
- Copies of certificate in support of claiming relaxation in physical standard as per Appendix- ‘D”.
- No objection certificate (NOC) from the employer should be produced during recruitment process in case of persons serving in the Central Government departments.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates should produce copy of authentic Discharge Certificate showing medical category & character certificate during recruitment process.
- Candidates producing technical diploma/degree certificate of a private recognized institution should submit along with a certificate issued by concerned institution certifying that said institution/ course is recognized by Central/State Govt or Council of Central/ State Govt. during recruitment process.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
- The candidates provisionally selected for the above posts should qualify the training or courses as prescribed by the Director General, CRPF from time to time during probation period failing which services are liable to be terminated.
Note: During PST process following documents will be screened:
- Caste/Category certificate where applicable.
- Education Certificate
- Age/Date of Birth
- Discharge Certificate & Experience Certificate in relevant trade in case of Ex- servicemen.
- NOC in case of persons serving in Govt departments from their Head of office.
- EWS certificate.
Note- Candidates can get full syllabus of CRPF Paramedical Staff from the following link :
Candidates are suggested to keep in touch with this page and CRPF website for updates regarding exam date and Admit Card.
In case of any query candidates may contact on helpline No.011-26160255.
Important Link Area for CRPF Para Medical Staff Admit Card:
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
|Syllabus||CRPF Paramedical Staff Selection Process & Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||CRPF Paramedical Staff Recruitment|
Candidates can share their queries and doubts related to CRPF Para Medical Staff Admit Card 2020 through the comment box given at the bottom of this post.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How to Download Exam Admit Card?
Visit Official Website of CRPF & Click on Download Admit Card Download Link.
Where I Will get the CRPF Paramedical Staff Exam Admit Card?
Admit Card Is Being Dispatched By Post.
What is the Exam Date of CRPF Paramedical Staff PST & Trade / Skill Test?
CRPF Paramedical Staff PST & Trade / Skill Test Will Be Started From December 2nd Week
When Paramedical Admit Card Will be Release?
Admit Card Is Being Dispatched By Post From December 2020.
Where will be the Exam Center in CRPF Paramedical Staff Exam?
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
Can I Request for change in Centre/Venue / Date /Time?
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
What Should I Do If I am Unable to find exact location of exam centre?
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
Can We Carry a Xerox of Admit Card?
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Is there any requirement of the Admit Card after the Exams?
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
What I will do if I lost my admit card?
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
What If I reached late at my examination centre?
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
What to do If there is any misprint on the admit card?
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.