Indian Army Recruitment Rally Of UP 2021 UP Army Rally 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Uttar Pradesh Agra / Mathura 2021 Army Recruitment Of UP Candidates Applied for Districts Mainpuri, Etah, Etawah, Jhansi, Jalaun & Lalitpur Age, Height & Selection Process Lalitpur Army Rally Bharti 2021 HQ ARO Mainpuri Army Rally Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Army Open Rally Bharti District Wise 2021
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Uttar Pradesh 2021
Latest Updated Date 28.Jan.2021:– Indian Army has to Release the Rally Schedule for Various Districts Of Uttar Pradesh, which was canceled Due To the Covid-19 Epidemic… UP Rally will be Started from 15 February To 05 March 2021… Candidates Can Check Detailed Information in the Given Image Below…
Notice : भारतीय सेना भर्ती उत्तर प्रदेश (U.P.) के आगरा, मथुरा, अलीगढ, हाथरस, कासगंज और फिरोजाबाद जिलों में होने वाली रैली के प्रवेश प्रत्र (Admit Card), उम्मीदवार को उनकी Registered E-Mail ID पर भेजे जायेंगे। Candidates अपनी Email ID के जरिये अपने प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
The Indian Army Gives The Opportunities To Be The Inherit Of Glorious Heritage And Lasting Traditions, Blended Perfectly With The Latest Advances In Technology In The Fields Of Armament, Engineering, And Medical Sciences. If You Want To Serve Your Country, Then The Indian Army Can Be The Best Median To Join.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:–
Those candidates who want to join the Indian Army have a very golden moment. Indian Army is going to conduct the Recruitment Rally in different states. There is also a Recruitment Rally in Various Districts of Uttar Pradesh. The Rally will conduct in numerous districts region of UP State. The Rally will be organized in Agra, Aligarh, Mathura, Hathras, Kasganj, Firozabad, (U.P.) Regions. The aspirants should check his district name in the Recruitment rally schedule and the venue of the Recruitment rally of his regarding districts. The Recruitment Rally schedule is given below:-
“भारतीय सेना भर्ती (उत्तर प्रदेश) रैली, आगरा (कीठम झील के पास) आनंद इंजीनियरिंग कॉलेज में करवाई जाएगी।”
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Admit Card|
|Annand Engineering Collage (Cheetham, Agra)||Agra, Aligarh, Mathura, Hathras, Kasganj, Firozabad, (U.P.)||02 January 2020 to 15 February 2020||15 February To 05 March 2021||Admit Card will be sent On their Registered email from 10-15 Days Before Rally.|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject|
NOTE:- In Rally, Ex Serviceman & Retired Soldiers of Other Regiments, Legally Adopted Children & Meritorious, Best Sport persons can also take part of any other state.
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 170 CM, But For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight But Candidates Who want to Apply For The Post Of Soldier tradesman, They Must Be Of 48 Kg Of Weight.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 Cm Expansion) But Candidates Who want to Apply For The Post Of Soldier tradesman, The Required Chest Measurement For Them Is 76 Cm (+5 Cm Expansion).
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull-ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||For the following cats candidates only need to qualify in PFT:-
(a) Soldier Technical
(b) Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical.
(c) Soldier tradesmen 10th & 8th.
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
- (I) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- (II) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT During Review.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(i) CEE will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. The location, date, and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards.
(ii) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(iii) Admit card for the CEE for relaxation candidates (i.e. relationship/sports/ NCC cert) will be issued after verification from issuing authority.
(iv) Admit card for CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO Mhow (MP) after certified medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
About UP Army Rally Admit Card:-
Indian army issued admit cards in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in to their account or admit card will be sent to the candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admits card/ hall tickets will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Note : Indian Army Recruitment Rally Uttar Pradesh Admit Card will be sent On their Registered email from 10-15 Days Before Rally. Candidates shall reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in Admit Card.
About UP Army Rally Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the result and report to the Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have a qualified physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Documents Required at the Rally Site:-
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar, and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce a certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorized signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If a candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In the case of NCC Certificate holder’s relevant certificates and certificates for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at the International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photographs in a turban and without a turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Note: Candidates are required to bring their mobile number linked with Aadhaar Card to verify details at the rally site. All candidates will produce a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate and No Risk Certificate at the rally site. Format attach as per Appendix ‘D’ & ‘E’. The asymptomatic certificate should have been issued 48 hrs before the rally reporting day.
Note: Documents mentioned at Paragraph 1 to 11 above are required in original along with one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stick in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person does this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith In Your Hard Work not in touts.
candidates can add this website ( https://sarkariaresult.com ) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities on this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply Here|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All-State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given below. Our Team will respond to you soon
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When Will Conduct Indian Army Recruitment Rally Uttar Pradesh 2021?
The Indian Army Recruitment Rally UP Will Soon Conduct for various Districts, Candidates stay Connected with us for all the latest Official Updates.
For Which Posts Indian Army Rally Uttar Pradesh Will Conducted?
Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence) Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
What Is The After Process Of Rally?
After The Rally. A written exam Will Be Conducted.
Can I Apply Online To Participate In the Indian Army Recruitment Rally in UP District Wise?
Yes, You can Apply Online Within The Given Dates To Participate In The Rally UP in Various Districts.
After Online Application, When Admit Card Will Sent By Email Id?
The Admit Card Will Be Sent 10-15 Days Before The Rally Date.
What Is The Minimum Age To Participate in the Army Recruitment Rally 2021 in UP?
The Candidates Age Should Be 17 ½ – 23.
What Documents will be required for the Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 in UP?
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
* Latest passport size photographs.
* Kandi area certificate.
What is the Venue of the Indian Army Rally Recruitment Of Uttar Pradesh?
The army Rally Venue Will be Released Soon in the Latest Official Notification.
When Will be Start Application for Army Rally Recruitment Uttar Pradesh 2021?
The Online Application will Soon Start on their Official website.
What is the Official Website Link To Apply Online For Indian Army Rally Recruitment Of Uttar Pradesh?
Candidates can Visit this Link to Apply online For Indian Army Rally Bharti 2021: Apply Here