AP Police SI Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern for APPSC Sub Inspector Exam 2020 How to Prepare for AP Police Sub Inspector 2020 Syllabus for Written Exam of AP Public Service Commission Sub Inspector 2020 AP Police SI Selection Process 2020
AP Police SI Syllabus 2020
Notice No. – PSC-R(B)/08/2020
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently announced and invited online applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Sub Inspector (SI). The total number of vacancies is 123. The Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for these posts online. The Online Application Process for these posts has started on the 24th of September, 2020 and the Last date to apply for these posts is the 6th of November, 2020. Check the Other details below.
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Total Posts||123 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||24 September 2020|
|Application Ending Date||06 November 2020|
|Selection Process||1. PST
3. Written Exam
4. Medical Test
|PET / PST Exam Date||Info. Later On|
Candidates who applied online for the Posts of Sub Inspector are now waiting for the Exam Dates. Candidates are searching and Enquiring about the Exam dates for APPSC Sub Inspector. Though the Exam dates are not released by the Official department of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), they will be released soon on the official website Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams get too tougher. Candidates facing critical problems of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process for AP Police SI Syllabus :
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
Physical Standard Test :
- 165cm (Non-APST)
- 160cm (APST)
- 157 cm (Non-APST)
- 152cm (APST)
- Note:- 152cm for Male and Female APST belonging from Tirap, Changlang, and Longding districts of Arunachal Pradesh.
|Female||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
Physical Efficiency Test :
- 100 mtrs race – 16 seconds (Male), 19 Seconds (Female)
- 1500 mtrs race – 8 minutes (Male),
- 800 mtrs – 5 minutes (Female)
- High Jump – 107 mtrs (Male), 90 cms (Female) for 3 attempts.
- Long Jump -11 feet (Male), 9 feet (Female) in 3 attempts.
Note:- Physical Test Will Be Qualifying in Nature
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The Exam will be of Written type.
- There will be four Papers.
- Total marks for this Exam will be 340.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below:-
|Elementary Mathematics (Class-X Standard)||100|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:-
- Candidates are required to score at least 33% marks in each paper and 45% of marks out of total aggregate marks in Written Examination.
- If any candidate does not secure the marks as prescribed above, then the candidate shall not be eligible for appearing in Viva’s voice.
Medical Fitness Test:-
Those candidates who are declared to have qualified in Physical test and Physical Efficiency Test will have to appear in the Written Examination followed by Medical Test and Viva-Voce / Interview.
The candidates who have been declared qualified in the Written Examination will have to submit Xerox copies of the following documents/ information to the Commission before one week from the actual date of Interview/ Viva-voce.
- Recent Passport size photographs.
- Self -Attested Xeroxed copies of Degree and Mark sheet issued by the Assistant Registrar of Examination / Vice-Chancellor of the Concerned University to ascertain degree.
- Self-attested copies of the Matriculation certificate for proof of age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
- Self-attested copies of APST certificate for APST candidates and PRC/ Adhaar Card / EPIC for other candidates.
- All the supporting documents submitted by the candidates must be self-attested otherwise the application will be rejected.
- Viva-voce shall be based on aggregate total marks secured in the Written Exam papers and subject to a ratio of 1:3.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also, the Candidates Can Bookmark us (https;//sarkariaresult.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for AP Police SI Syllabus :
|Admit Card||AP Police SI Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||AP Police SI Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Is this AP Police SI Exam Written type?
Yes, this Exam is of written type.
How many marks this AP Police SI Written Exam consists of?
Maximum marks for this Written Exam will be 340.
How many papers are there in this AP Police SI exam?
There will be four papers.
What is the Selection Process for this AP Police SI Exam?
3. Written Exam
4. Medical Test
What are the Qualifying marks for AP Police SI Exam?
Candidates are required to score at least 33% marks in each paper and 45% of marks out of total aggregate marks in Written Examination.