AP Police SI Admit Card 2020 Download Call letter for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector 2020 Releasing Date of AP Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2020 Exam Date for APPSC Sub Inspector 2020
AP Police SI Admit Card 2020
Notice No. – PSC-R(B)/08/2020
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently announced and invited online applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Sub Inspector (SI). The total number of vacancies is 123. The Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for these posts online. The Online Application Process for these posts has started on the 24th of September, 2020 and the Last date to apply for these posts is the 6th of November, 2020. Check the Other details below.
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Total Posts||123 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||24 September 2020|
|Application Ending Date||06 November 2020|
|Selection Process||1. PST
3. Written Exam
4. Medical Test
|PET / PST Exam Date||Info. Later On|
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
Candidates who applied online for the Posts of Sub Inspector are now waiting for the Exam Dates. Candidates are searching and Enquiring about the Exam dates for APPSC Sub Inspector. Though the Exam dates are not released by the Official department of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), they will be released soon on the official website Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Date of PET PST: Announce Later
About Admit Card:-
The candidates who applied for the Various posts of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) are now waiting for their Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets. Admit Card is a document that is used for identifying the person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though the Admit Cards are not released yet, soon will be released on the official website of APPSC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download AP Police SI Admit Card:-
- Candidates visit the official website of APPSC.
- Open the Notification for a related post displayed on the screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on the download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download AP Police SI Admit Card 2020: Available Soon
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The Exam will be of Written type.
- There will be four Papers.
- Total marks for this Exam will be 340.
- Candidates are required to score at least 33% marks in each paper and 45% of marks out of total aggregate marks in Written Examination.
- If any candidate does not secure the marks as prescribed above, then the candidate shall not be eligible for appearing in Viva’s voice.
If the candidates want any update about related jobs visits our website https;//sarkariaresult.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus, etc through our website.
Important Link Area for AP Police SI Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||AP Police SI Recruitment|
|Syllabus||AP Police SI Syllabus|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of APPSC.
2. Open the Notification for related posts displayed on the screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on the download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of APPSC.
It will be announced soon.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time, and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of the examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost Or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no option if you are not able to attend the Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.