Anna University Faculty Development Programme 2021 Registration Available – Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. Anna University has released the Faculty Development Programme notification PDF on Basics of Bio – Informatics. This program has been organized by E & ICT Academy, National Institute of Technology, Warangal in associate with University College of Engineering BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli. Candidates who willing to apply for this campaign are advised to visit the official site and download the notification. Check eligibility criteria and details using the official notification then proceed to apply online for this programme.
Anna university FDP 2021 Application Form
The Online Application form will be available up to 25.05.2021. The Selection will be based on Email and it conduct on 25.05.2021/ The duration of Faculty Development Programme will be conduct on 26.05.2021 to 04.06.2021.
Candidates are advised to check this page till end for further details and online application direct link available on this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
Anna University FDP 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Anna University|
|Name of the Course||Faculty Development Programme|
|Last date to apply||25.05.2021|
|Course Duration||26.05.2021 to 04.06.2021|
Anna University Faculty Development Programme 2021 Eligibility criteria
The program is open to faculty of Engineering Colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline can also attend.
This faculty development program (FDP) is devoted to addressthe need of technological developments in Biotechnology and its allied fields. Bioinformatics is an interdisciplinary field that develops methods and software tools for understanding biological data, in particular when the data sets are large and complex.
AU Faculty Development Program 2021 Major Course Contents
- Introduction, DNA sequence analysis, DNA Databases
- Protein structure and function, protein sequence databases, sequence alignment
- PAM matrix, Global and local alignment, BLAST: features and scores
- Multiple sequence alignment, Conservation score, phylogenetic trees
- Protein sequence analysis, hydrophobicity profiles, nonredundant datasets
- Protein secondary structures, Ramachandran plot, propensity, secondary structure prediction
- Protein tertiary structure, Protein Data Bank,visualization tools, structural classification, contact maps
- Protein structural analysis, protein structure prediction
- Protein stability, energetic contributions, database, stabilizing residues, stability upon mutations
- Protein folding rates, proteins interactions, binding site residues.
AU Faculty Development Programme 2021 Selection Process
Selection will be done based on first-come-first serve basis to a maximum number of 60 (sixty). Additionally, 10 participants from industry are allowed to participate. The list of selected participants will be intimated through e-mail.
In case a candidate is not selected, the DD will be sent back. Candidates will be issued satisfactory certificates on successful completion of the course. Reservations are followed for selecting candidates as per GOI norms.
Anna University Faculty Development 2021 Application Fee
The fee is to be paid either in the form of DDs or online transfer for Faculty and Research Scholars is Rs. 750/-. For Industry Participants fee is Rs. 2250/-.
Account Name: Electronics & ICT Academy NITW
Account Number: 62423775910.
Anna University 2021 Faculty Development Program Description
This faculty development program (FDP) is devoted to address the need of technological developments in Biotechnology and its allied fields. Bioinformatics is an interdisciplinary field that develops methods and software tools for understanding biological data, in
particular when the data sets are large and complex.
Bioinformatics now entails the creation and advancement of databases, algorithms, computational and statistical techniques, and theory to solve formal and practical problems arising from the management and analysis of biological data, particularly
DNA, RNA, and protein sequences.This FDP is intended to provide an insight on Basics of Bioinformatics and its applications in various fields with hands-on experience.
How to Apply for Faculty Development Program on Anna University 2021?
- Go to the official site of Anna university website.
- Select the required notification on the Events Section.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Click the link given on the notification page.
- Fill the application form and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.What is the last date to apply for Anna University Faculty Development Programme 2021?
25.05.2021 is the last date to apply for Anna University Faculty Development Programme 2021.
26.05.2021 to 04.06.2021 is the Course Duration for Anna University Faculty Development Programme 2021.