AIIMS SR / SD July Exam 2021 Notification Out – Check Senior Residents & other post Eligibility Criteria: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued a notice inviting Indian citizens to apply for tenure positions as Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators for a maximum of three years under the Government of India Residency Scheme. Eligible candidates can apply from 11.05.2021 to 28.05.2021.
There are 416 openings for this position. The exam date will be announced shortly. On the website, you can see the details of the posts. Only online (CBT) examinations will be administered, followed by an interview (Stage-II) for qualified candidates.
AIIMS SR / SD Exam 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Senior Residents & Senior Demonstrators|
|No. of Vacancy||416|
|Status||Exam Notification Released|
AIIMS SR / SD Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Before applying online for the AIIMS SR / SD Recruitment 2021, a candidate must fulfil all of the eligibility criteria. As a result, double-check the accuracy of the details on this page. The upper age limit for applying these posts is 45 years as on 28.02.2021.
- For Medical Candidates (Senior Residents) – A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.
- For the Post of Geriatric Medicine – A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Geriatric Medicine failing which MD/DNB in Medicine from a recognized university/Institute/ or equivalent qualification thereto.
- For the post of Emergency Medicine & Casualty A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) or MD (Geriatric Medicine) or MD (Anesthesia) or MD (Pulmonary Medicine) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto in the discipline/subject.
- For the post of Palliative Medicine – A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Palliative Medicine/Anaesthesiology/Medicine/ Geriatrics Medicine/Oncology (Surgical/Medical/Radiation)
- The upper age limit for applying these posts is 45 years as on 31.08.2021.
- For more details candidates can visit the official site and refer the PDF for getting more details about Education Qualification.
AIIMS SR / SD Exam 2021 Application Fees:
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] : NIL
- General/ OBC/ EWS category: 1500/-+ transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ ST category: 1200/-+ transaction charges as applicable.
|Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators||Open on||Closed on|
|Date of uploading of Prospectus & Commencement of online registration of application.||11.05.2021 (Tuesday)||28.05.2021 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Date for uploading status of application: Accepted & Rejected with reasons. Applicants are required to check status on 02.06.2021 through the Registration Status Tab of their My Page after Login||01.06.2021||Tuesday|
|Last date for submission of required documents/images for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after 05.06.2021 under any circumstance and candidates are requested NOT TO CONTACT the Examination Section.||05.06.2021||Saturday|
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos. and uploading Admit Cards on website||Dates will be declared later|
|Recruitment Test through online mode [Computer Based Test]|
|Expected date of declaration of Result(Stage-I)|
|Date(s) of Interview||Dates, Time & Venue will be informed separately with Stage I result|
|Final Result (Stage-II)|
How to Apply AIIMS SR / SD Exam 2021?
- Candidates can visit the given link,
- Check the notification page and click the “AIIMS SR / SD Exam 2021” link.
- Check eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Clicks apply online and fill the application fo9rm.
- Upload the mentioned documents and pay application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out for future reference.