AIIMS PhD Admission Form 2021 All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi Application Form for Doctoral Programme in Ph.D Session 2021 AIIMS Admission Online Registration Form Download Notification for AIIMS Entrance Examination for 2021
AIIMS PhD Admission Form 2021
Latest Updated on 13 Feb 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites the online application for Admission in Ph.D. 2021 through entrance exam. So interested candidates can apply from the link given below. Stay updated with us for latest updates and information.
An Act of Parliament in 1956 established the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions. By virtue of this Act, the Institute awards its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions. The degrees awarded by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained therein, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from the recognized Universities of India.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites Online applications for Entrance Examination through online (CBT) mode for admission in Ph.D. Programme January 2021 session.
A candidate seeking admission to the course of study leading to the award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
|Medical qualification||MBBS/BDS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS/MDS/ DM/MCh in the subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examination. Candidates who have obtained any of these degrees from medical colleges which are not recognized by the Medical Council of India shall not be eligible to apply|
|Nursing Qualification||Candidates holding M.Sc degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks in Nursing Specialty will also be eligible for Ph. D admission in College of Nursing|
|Non-Medical||For non-medical candidates eligibility shall be Master’s Degree (two years course) awarded by Indian Universities or equivalent in the subject as per requirement of the project. Candidates holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) M.Tech. degree & BAMS will be eligible for the Non-Medical Qualification Category|
Non-medical candidates should have preferably qualified in any one of the following National Entrance tests in the last 2 years (January2019 to December 2020), leading to the award of a fellowship.
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF
- ICMR – JRF
- ICMR- SRF
- DBT – JRF
- NBHM screening test
- INSPIRE fellowship
NOTE: Candidate possessing Masters Degree through distant learning course shall not be eligible
Duration of the Course:
- The duration of the course shall be the time period from registration to submission of thesis. The minimum period of registration in respect of all the candidates who are registered for Ph.D. shall be three years. The maximum period of registration shall not exceed five years. Extension beyond the period of 5 years can be given for a maximum period of 6 months on the recommendation of Dean Committee and final approval by Dean/Director.
- Further extension beyond 5 years & 6 months can only be given by the Academic Committee for a maximum period of 6 months in highly exceptional circumstances (like medical exigencies, natural calamities etc.) and such extension may not be given retrospectively.
- The Chief guide of Ph.D. Student shall give clear reason for the delay to the Academic Committee and must present the case before Academic Committee.
- In case of extension beyond 6 years without justifiable reasons and circumstances as mentioned above, the Ph.D. registration of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- Failure to submit thesis within stipulated time period of maximum 5yrs. with extension after approval up to 5½ years (6 years in exceptional circumstances by prior approval of Academic Committee) shall lead to cancellation of PhD registration of the candidate.
Method of Selection:
A: Selection for Ph.D. registration will be through a three-stage performance evaluation as under:
1. STAGES I and II:
A) Stage-I:30 Marks: (30 MCQs of 1 Mark each) Aptitude related MCQs covering English(Written and verbal skills), Biostatistics, Research Methodology, Cell Biology, Lab Technology etc.
B) Stage-II: 40 Marks: (40 MCQs of 1 Mark each) Subject related theory based comprising Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of MD/MS/MDS/M.Sc. Entrance level.
- Total Marks (Stage I + II): 70 (30+40)
- Total Duration (Stage I + II): 90 Minutes
Eligibility for Stage-III: Candidates must score at least 35 marks in Stages I and II (Combined) for eligibility for Stage III. Candidates who do not fulfill the criteria to qualify for stage III will not be eligible for selection.
2. SPECIAL WEIGHTAGE:
A: Medical / Dental/ Nursing candidates:
10 marks will be added to the total score of Stages I and II for candidates who fulfill both the following criteria: (1) they are eligible for stage III; and (2) they also hold a Medical Degree (MBBS/ BDS/ MDS/ DNB/ MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch.) or M.Sc. (Nursing) or equivalent.
B: Non-Medical candidates:
10 marks will be added to the total score of Stages I and II for candidates who fulfill both the following criteria: (1) they are eligible for stage III; and (2) they also have qualified in any one of the following entrance tests in the last 2 years (January 2019 to December 2020): Joint CSIRUGC NET for JRF, ICMR-JRF, ICMR-SRF, DBT-JRF, NBHM screening test, INSPIRE fellowship leading to award of fellowship (the fellowship must be tenable at AIIMS, New Delhi).
3. STAGE III:
After combining the marks of Stages I, II and special weightage (detailed in points 1 and 2 above), three (03) times as many candidates as the number of seats advertised in a department will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks).These marks will be added to the marks of stages I + II + special weightage to determine the final total marks.
4. Final Result:
Candidates who secure 50% marks in Stage-I, II (including special weightage)& III Combined (50/100) shall be eligible for admission and shall be included in the final merit list. If a candidate is awarded special weightage marks based on submitted documents that are subsequently found to be ineligible, the special weightage marks awarded will be withdrawn and the final result will be recalculated.
|Categories||Fee||Mode of Payment|
|General / OBC Category||Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable||ONLINE|
|SC/ST Category||Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable||ONLINE|
|PWBD Candidates||exempted from any Fee||ONLINE|
How to Apply for AIIMS PhD Admission Form 2021:
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- ONLINE REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
- STATUS OF ONLINE REGISTRATION
- DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH REGISTRATION FORM
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION BY CANDIDATES WHO ARE EMPLOYED
- REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION OF “SPONSORED” CANDIDATES
- REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION OF FOREIGN NATIONALS/OVERSEAS CITIZEN OF INDIA (OCI)
- SUBMISSION OF CASTE CERTIFICATE BY SC/ST/OBC CANDIDATES
- PROCEDURE FOR REDRESAL OF DISCREPANCY NOTICED
Important Dates of AIIMS PhD Admission Form 2021:
|Online Registration Opening Date||11.02.2021|
|Online Registration Closing Date||25.02.2021 at 05: 00 PM|
|Status of application & Rejected application with reason for rejection. Applicants are required to check on 02.03.2021 through the Registration Status Tab of their My Page after Login.||01.03.2021|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after under any circumstances and candidates are requested NOT TO CONTACT the Examination Section.||04.03.2021|
|Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign National for appearing in the Ph.D. Entrance Examination for January 2021 session.||04.03.2021|
|Written Test through (CBT) Online mode||Tentatively to be held in March 2021.Dates will be announced later.|
|Excepted date of declaration of Result||Tentatively to be held in March 2021.Dates will be announced later.|
|Final Result||Tentatively to be held in March 2021.Dates will be announced later.|
|Last date for joining the Ph.D. Program||30.04.2021|
Important Link Area of AIIMS PhD Admission Form 2021
|Apply Online||Available NOW|
|Detailed Advertisement||Download Pdf|
All the Candidates Please keep in touch with us for more latest Updates regarding this AIIMS PhD Entrance Exam 2021. If Candidates Want to know other more Admission & Entrance Details then candidates visit https://sarkariaresult.com