512 Army Base Workshop Released by NAPS – Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics Apply Online: The 512 Army Base Workshop Notifications for the post of Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics have been issued by the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme. There is only one opening for the post. Candidates who meet the criteria will apply online at the website of the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme.
The age limit, salary selection process, and other details have been released by 512 Army Base Workshop and are outlined below. Candidates who are interested in the roles should learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date details on their dream career, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
512 Army Base Workshop 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme|
|Name of the Post||Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics|
|No. of Vacancy||1|
NAPS 512 Army Base Workshop Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- An applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying online for the 512 Army Base Workshops released by NAPS. As a consequence, double-check that the information on this page is right. The official notice for the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme does not specify an age limit for the role. You can make an announcement after submitting a job application.
- Candidates must have 10th standard from a recognised board or institution. Please see the official announcement for more detail on the qualifications for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for aspirants in today’s world, so don’t hesitate to apply.
NAPS 512 Army Base Workshop Salary Structures 2021:
The monthly wage for this job ranges between Rs. 6,000 and Rs. 9,166. As a consequence, the wage is determined by the above criteria. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Applicants who meet the criteria for the role are encouraged to apply. Don’t pass up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
NAPS 512 Army Base Workshop Selection Processes 2021:
512 Army Base Workshop will decide on the selection process and inform you after you apply for the job. A written examination or an interview would be preferred by members of the board committee. The board vote is the final step in the applicant selection process.
How to apply 512 Army Base Workshop Published by NAPS?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Check the opportunity page and search the 512 Army Base Workshops
- Notification page will appear on the screen.
- Check the eligibility and other details.
- Clicks apply online option, register and fill the application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Click submit option and take a print out for reference.
This jobs pay between Rs. 6,000 and Rs. 9,166 per month.
What is the Qualification for 512 Army Base Workshop 2021?
The candidates should complete a 10th standard from a recognised university board or institution.
How many vacancies for 512 Army Base Workshop 2021?
There is 1 vacancy for this position.